When it comes to air conditioning service contracts, there are a lot of misconceptions out there. Some people think they’re not worth the investment, while others believe they are a necessary expense. In this blog post, we will discuss 8 reasons why air conditioning service contracts are worth the investment for business owners and homeowners alike!
- Air conditioning service contracts can help you save money on repairs and replacements. By having a service contract, you are often given priority service, which means that your air conditioning unit will be fixed or replaced faster than someone who does not have a contract. This can help you avoid expensive repairs or replacements, saving you money in the long run.
- Air conditioning service contracts can help keep your air conditioning unit running smoothly and efficiently. Often, preventive maintenance is included in AC service contracts. By having regular preventative maintenance done on your AC unit, you can help to avoid problems before they start.
- This can help keep your air conditioning unit running smoothly and efficiently, saving you money on energy costs in the long run. A recent study concluded that preventive maintenance could lead to a 20% decrease in energy consumption for air conditioning units!
- AC service contracts often include preventive maintenance, which helps to avoid problems before they start. In addition to priority service and preventative care, many AC service contracts include discounts on repairs and replacements. This can help you to save money on expensive repairs or replacements in the future.
- Preventative maintenance can save you money in the long run. A study by the U.S. Department of Energy found that air conditioners that received regular maintenance were up to 30% more efficient than those that didn’t. This means you’ll save money on your energy bills each month and won’t have to worry about your air conditioner breaking down in summer.
- Contractors usually offer priority service, meaning you’ll get serviced before non-contract customers. This is important because when your AC breaks down in the middle of summer, you’ll want it fixed as soon as possible. Contractors will often have a separate line for priority customers so that you can get serviced sooner rather than later.
- Air conditioning service contracts can help you avoid costly breakdowns. If a contractor monitors your AC system regularly, they can catch minor problems before they turn into big ones. Contractors often offer discounts on parts and services if you have a contract with them. This can save you a lot of money in the long run. Statistically, AC systems that are regularly serviced have a much lower chance of breaking down.
- A service contract can prolong the life of your equipment by ensuring that it is properly maintained. Routine maintenance can catch minor problems before they turn into big ones and help your air conditioner run more efficiently. Reports show that AC units that are regularly serviced can last up to twice as long as those that aren’t.
- Annual contracts are often less expensive than one-time service costs. When you add up the cost of parts, labor, and energy savings, an annual contract is often less costly than paying for past service calls.
FAQs about AC Service Contract
How much does an AC service contract cost?
The cost of an AC service contract varies depending on the contractor, the size of your AC unit, and the frequency of service. However, on average, a typical annual contract costs between $100 and $300 per year.
How often should my AC unit be serviced?
For most AC units, it is recommended that they be serviced at least once per year. However, some contractors may recommend more or less frequent service depending on the make and model of your unit.
What does an AC service contract cover?
The coverage of an Penang air conditioner service contract varies depending on the contractor. However, most contracts will cover regular maintenance, priority service, and discounts on repairs and replacements. Some contractors may also offer extended warranties or coverage for parts and labor.
Air conditioning service contracts are worth the investment for business owners and homeowners. With so many benefits, it’s hard to justify not having one! Contact your local contractor today to learn more about how an aircon service in JB contract can benefit you.